How to salvage a century-old Sydney harbourside building
What’s wrong with this picture?
Why is this building on a beach?
Why do they put it on a building site?
Why are there two floors?
What are they building?
What is a century building?
Why was this building built?
It’s not a century yet.
And it’s not on a site.
This is a Victorian harbourside home built in 1900.
But it’s a century old, and it is not a building.
What’s in the picture?
A century-long building The house is on a former railway track near the former Brunswick Railway station on the northern beaches of Sydney’s west.
It is the second-longest-lived Victorian building in the world.
It’s the only surviving building of its type in Australia, dating back to 1760.
Its owner, the family who built it, was the late John and Mary White, who died in the 1890s.
They bought it from the city of Bathurst for $400.
The building is on the former site of the Brunswick Railway Station.
It was constructed by the company of the same name in 1891 to house the railway’s freight train, the White Railway, and the railway yard.
A century-spanning building is not the only thing in this picture that is a building article In a century, the Brunswick railway was the only railway running between Bathurst and Sydney.
But in 1900, the company was bought out by the city.
So the Brunswick house, built in 1892, was on the old railway track.
And then the Brunswick House, which was the Brunswick building, was bought by a developer named James MacGregor.
He moved the Brunswick site to a new site a few kilometres away and built a new house, which has been on the site ever since.
MacGregor’s daughter, Mary, is now the managing director of a new development company called the MacGregors.
She is also a trustee of the NSW Historic Heritage Committee.
There’s more: the Brunswick and MacGregory buildings have a history of controversy, including an incident in the early 1990s when a member of the public tried to remove them from their original site, despite a court order.
One of the buildings was demolished in 1997, while another was demolished for the third time in 2001.
In 2007, the building was restored to its former glory with a $5.5 million restoration.
Then in 2010, the NSW Government put it up for sale.
On the website of the Macgregors, it says: The Brunswick House is located on the Brunswick property and is owned by the MacGgregors.
It is owned and operated by the Brunswick Family Trustees and operated under the Brunswick Trustees Limited Agreement.
The Brunswick Trustee Limited Agreement states that it is solely responsible for maintaining and maintaining the Brunswick Houses.
The NSW Historic Council says that it’s concerned that the Brunswick houses are being used for purposes that are in conflict with the Brunswick heritage.
What is the Brunswick Estate Trust?
The Brunswick Estate was established by the NSW Department of Planning and Local Government in 2005 to protect the Brunswick estate, as well as to provide the Brunswick families with the funds they need to rebuild and maintain their heritage.
It is an entity established by both the Brunswick Families Trust and the NSW Heritage Council.
It includes the Brunswick Heritage Trust and Brunswick Heritage Preservation Trust.
It also includes the Victorian Brunswick Trust and Victorian Brunswick Heritage Conservation Trust.
Under the Brunswick Legacy Trust, the Victorian Government is responsible for the upkeep of the remaining heritage buildings in the Brunswick district.
The Brunswick Heritage Conservancy also manages the Brunswick Hill Park and the Brunswick Historic Park.
Who owns the Brunswick buildings?
The Brunswick family owns the buildings.
They are owned by James Macgregor and his daughter, the managing partner of the new development group called MacGregores.
James MacGregoris is the current owner of the property.
He said in a statement to the ABC: I would like to say that I am pleased to have the opportunity to share the ownership of the historic Brunswick house and have been a trustee since its first use.
Why are there so many buildings of the century type?
Around the same time the Brunswick family bought the Brunswick properties, the city was redeveloping the Brunswick Peninsula, the largest section of the harbourside in Sydney.
In 1901, the area was home to several coal mines.
Around 100,000 people lived in the area at the time, and many people were working in the mining industry.
At the time the city, which had a population of more than half a million, was looking for a new area to redevelop.
When the Brunswick developers came along, they realised the Brunswick Hills were an ideal site for a city, and so the Brunswick Gardens and the old Brunswick Railway tracks were developed into the city’s new residential area.
From that point on, the residential areas around the